Skip to content
Prize draw terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Brooke, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- There will be five prizes (each comprising two tickets) allowing for free entry to Olympia on Friday 21 December 2018, Olympia London, Hammersmith Road, Kensington, W14 8UX (www.olympiahorseshow.com).
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The entry routes are via:
a) Brooke Shop order form
b) Online form
c) Printed form - please call 020 7470 9393 to have one posted to you
- All entries must be submitted via any of the following routes:
b) by post to Brooke, 5th Floor, Friars Bridge Court, 41-45 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8NZ
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 7am on Friday 5 October 2018. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight on Thursday 15 November 2018. Entries received after this time will not be counted, considered to be valid or accepted.
- Brooke accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or if for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when attempting to enter the prize draw. Brooke does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. Brooke accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason.
- The winners will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 21 November 2018 (”Draw Date”).
- The winner will be notified by post (using details provided at entry) before 30 November 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Brooke within seven days of being notified by Brooke, then any such winner’s prize will be forfeited and Brooke will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize(s) will be sent to the winner(s) by post within 14 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize(s) for the winner(s) are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Brooke reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Brooke's control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Brooke regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Each of the winners’ names and counties of residence can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Friars Bridge Court, 41-45 Blackfriars Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8NZ of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Brooke reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize(s) to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Brooke reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Brooke, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or any of them or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up any prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Brooke, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will be processed in accordance with the privacy notice at the end of the entry form (www.thebrooke.org/prize-draw). For further information about Brooke’s processing of personal data please see Brooke’s privacy statement.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this prize draw is The Brooke Hospital for Animals, a registered charity in England & Wales (1085760) with registered office 5th Floor Friars Bridge Court, 41-45 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NZ (Brooke).